If you’re interested in being entertained, surprised, and/or delighted this month in Toronto, check out the following options.
- Cirque Eloize’s iD is in town this weekend only at the Sony Centre (Video Preview)
- Cirque du Soleil’s Amaluna finishes it’s Toronto run this weekend as well. If you haven’t seen this superb show yet, see if you can still find a seat before it leaves town forever. Viktor Kee’s Lizard, Lara Jacob’s Balance Goddess, and many other unforgettable acts await you.
- Circus Orange will be lighting this up at Illuminite in a free show for the tree lighting at Yonge & Dundas Square on November 10. The ‘Winterfest’ Downtown Yonge BIA will also be hosting many Buskers over the holiday shopping period as well.
- Cirque Sublime will be doing a free show at the Brookfield Place (formerly BCE place – 181 Bay Street) in the Allen Lambert Galleria Nov 15 at 5pm-7pm in support of the Starlight Children’s Foundation Lighting Ceremony and Fundraiser.
- Cirque Sublime (at least the Cube Act) will be performing again on Nov 17 at the Sony Centre as part of “It’s Always Something” in support of Gilda’s Club.